How will we accomplish this?
Project-3 Consulting takes companies SEO/SEM to new levels by working with experts in the field to ensure the most up to date search engine requirements are being met across all customer platforms. We’re a client-driven culture looking for creative, self-motivated, and brilliant individuals to help us continue exceeding our client’s expectations. On the Project-3 team, you will have the opportunity to work with prominent brands, collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and help build out our success stories.
Project-3 is looking for a Senior SEM/SEO Specialist to join its team. We are looking for someone with robust SEO experience who can identify opportunities and convey technical information in a clear and concise manner to external stakeholders. We would like someone who has mastered SEM reporting and can leverage data to generate clear recommendations for measurable KPIs. The ideal candidate would be up to date on the ever-changing landscape of search marketing and its role in the media marketplace. You’ll collaborate with internal and external teams and make recommendations for a variety of clients.
- Planning, operating, and executing paid search/Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns, including campaign development, organization, and day-to-day management for external clients
- Maintaining ongoing optimization efforts to achieve campaign objectives, including daily management of open campaigns, on-site conversion actions, bid management, keyword expansion, ad copy/creative testing, and landing page recommendations based on performance
- Implementing strategic improvements to achieve ROI and CPA objectives
- Leveraging Google Analytics and Google Ads for on-going reporting, analytics and performance monitoring
- Creating regular performance reports, quarterly plans, and additional ad hoc analyses as required pertaining to both SEO and SEM tactics and best practices.
- Developing tracking methods and detailed reports to identify PPC performance (e.g. CPA, CTR & Conversion metrics)
- Sharing actionable insights from data and make specific recommendations to clients
- Improving copy on landing pages for SEO while ensuring metadata is maintained and optimized
- Performing keyword research to unlock new opportunities and expand keyword opportunities
- Researching and executing content strategies for ongoing SEO success
- Advising on changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO ranking for target keywords
- Performing and managing A/B testing, multivariate testing
- Creating and leveraging heat maps, filters and funnels to understand pain points and opportunities
- Managing implementation and monitoring of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with content and design teams to produce fresh and relevant content for social channels
- Maintaining consistency of brand voice across all platforms
- Effectively managing scope creep and level setting expectations with client
- Senior level experience in paid search, search engine marketing and a proven track record of improving conversion rates
- Ability to identify SEO opportunities and convey technical information in a clear and concise manner to external clients
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in SEM reporting and the art of using data to tell a story
- Must be up to date on the ever-changing field of search engine marketing
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics certified
- Known expert on benchmarks and industry standards for both SEM and SEO
- Proven SEM experience and success managing SEO campaigns across Google and other related search platforms
- At least 5 years of experience with SEO and other digital marketing tactics with documented and proven success
- A minimum of 5 years of experience practicing on-page optimizations.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website and digital marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven, or another relevant field