How will we accomplish this?
Project-3 Consulting is an emerging leader in the digital marketing industry. Our experts provide innovative solutions to our customers’ most vexing problems and guide our clients through their digital transformation. Project-3 is a client driven organization looking for creative, self-motivated, brilliant individuals who share our passion for exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Project-3 is seeking a talented and seasoned Project Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will define our client’s most pressing business needs, prioritize goals, create a roadmap to execute, and guide our clients confidently through Project-3’s transformation processes. Relationship building and communication are key to this role! You will be the primary liaison between our clients and your Project-3 teammates.
Proven experience with all phases of digital projects including scoping, onboarding, time management, task management, program planning, program integration, technical integration, on-time delivery, and conflict resolution. Our project leaders are expected to drive action with clarity by successfully communicating both the status as well as the impact of Project-3’s results.
- Primary point of contact for external and internal project stakeholders
- Understanding the client’s business strategies and use cases to align a client’s objective with transformative solutions
- Working closely with the Solution Architect, to define strategy and deliverables for the project
- Acting as the functional subject matter expert and liaison between Product Ownership, Project Governance, and the Development/Implementation Team
- Providing oversight of project status and project resources
- Reporting on and monitoring timelines to keep projects on schedule and to budget within identified standards. (e.g., charters, schedules, plans, timelines, roadmaps)
- Proactively identifying risks, mitigating and escalating issues to ensure consistent and efficient delivery
- Motivating and leading project teams by instilling a mindset of collaboration and continuous process improvement
- Meeting frequently with client leadership team to report status and deliverables.
- Ensuring appropriate resources are in place to support planning, delivery, and project milestones
- BS/BA in relevant program or 3 years of equivalent work experience
- 2-3+ years of project management experience
- Managerial experience in guiding technical teams with 3-8 team members
- Experience leading complex, strategic and operational initiatives
- Managing large-scale transformation projects by creating and delivering in accordance with a product or service roadmap
- Excellent presentation and communication skills focused on translating complex or technical requests into understandable action plans to a non-technical audience
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation of project measurement plans, project charters, scope documents, SOWs, contracts, RFP responses, resource planning, issue & task logs, and status updates
- A strong digital background with experience in Analytics, SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, A/B testing, conversion optimization and digital intelligence
- Experience or understanding of tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Workbench, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium, Launch, Ensighten, Signal or Segment
- In-depth, hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of Microsoft products, SharePoint and/or Azure
- Strong knowledge or certification in software delivery: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, Lean, PMI-ACP
- Experience with Confluence/JIRA or equivalent tools for work management (Asana, Monday, Clickup, etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint, Teams, Slack and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with all types of technical documentation (process maps, BRDs, system diagrams, user experience flows, application maps, test plans, user stories, etc)
- Team leadership experience with the ability to earn trust and establish credibility while still challenging the team to improve and operate outside its comfort zone in an Agile environment