How will we accomplish this?
Project-3 Consulting has become a trusted partner within the digital marketing industry by working with experts in the field to transform the digital marketing experience for our clients and their external stakeholders. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for creative, self-motivated, and brilliant individuals to help us continue to overachieve our client’s expectations. On the PRJ-3 team you will have the opportunity to work with prominent brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and help build out our success stories.
PRJ-3 is looking for a Digital Marketing and Report Analyst to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be able to discover and communicate customer-centric insights to our business partners through compiling data from multiple sources and formulating custom roadmaps based on business goals. You should be passionate about data and numbers and comfortable presenting recommendations based on your expert knowledge of digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing and Report Analyst must be detail-oriented, work collaboratively with others, and proficient in using data to provide strategic advice for campaigns. They play an active role as subject matter experts within PRJ-3, aligning client needs with innovative data analysis, reporting, and visualization to achieve business goals. A successful analyst will have a drive for accurate reporting for digital campaigns and be able to synthesize critical recommendations for improvements that are measurable through KPIs.
- Gather feedback from applicable internal stakeholders on their business goals and objectives to formulate a customized roadmap develop reporting requirements
- Create, implement, and manage dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports
- Create, implement, and manage project plans to execute planned business strategies
- Discovering and communicating customer-centric insights to our business partners by compiling data from multiple sources within their specific industry
- Reviewing and analyzing data to build out reporting solutions that support our partners scaling their business efficiently and effectively
- Calculating the impact of key marketing programs and communicate findings to applicable stakeholders
- Conduct end-to-end analyses to drive insights for marketing stakeholders around campaign performance and impact to sales pipeline progression, expansion, and customer retention
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources to support analytics goals
- Apply advanced B2B analytical methods to expand marketing’s ability to articulate impact to driving progression of opportunities through the lifecycle
- Prepare campaign results, create data visualizations, and present insights and findings to business partners
- Collect and interpret data from various marketing activities, campaigns, website, platforms and other sources
- Must be passionate about digging into multiple sources of data to analyze and gleaning insight and provide direction from data
- Test campaigns, analyze KPIs and identify opportunities to increase performance
- Develop and present learnings from analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations
- Create dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports
- Senior level job experience with analytics reporting in the digital marketing space
- Capable of interpreting the stakeholder asks and creating technical requirements to cover meaningful end-state analyses and reports
- Comfortable presenting actionable insights from digital marketing strategies to inform strategic direction
- Preferred experience with SQL
- Advanced Excel experience
- Familiarity with Python and implementing for investigative data analysis
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Well versed with analytical and reporting tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Data Studio, and Domo, Tableau, etc.
- Skilled in analytical and strategic thinking and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Polished presentation skills and strong knowledge of presentation tools (PowerPoint, Prezi, Google slides, etc.)